Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 3

Good evening folks! More randomness today!

Woke up feeling great. I had absolutely no idea why. It just felt like I had passed those exams already, even though the results aren't due yet.

Day's moved at an even pace, things completely in control, and I even managed to avoid a couple of cigarettes today! So good news.

Blogging and posting has really cleared my mind up. It helps when you put down your thoughts and ideas like this. I was just going through my post about the things that happened in the last 12 months that I am grateful for and I realised I'd experienced an INCREDIBLE year without really stopping to appreciate it!

I'm grateful for this forum, again, as I am learning to appreciate the present, and each and every moment of my life. It is the happiest feeling, as I sit down to shoot off a new entry, knowing that I can come back and look at the incredibleness that is my life :) Although I do find the lack of a high speed car chase in my life disturbing :P

Heading for a work out now, looking forward to it as always.

Cheers

Akshay

No comments:

Post a Comment