Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 4: A little help

Help me out here a little, guys.

As anyone who's been through my blog knows, I am awaiting the revaluation results of my (well, dreaded) Chartered Accountancy exams. I'm kind of not able to focus on the end result being positive.

The positive signs I've seen are:

  1. a list of candidates whose marks have not changed after revaluation has been released, and I am NOT on it!
  2. a list of candidates whose marks have changed but the result is the same after revaluation-for a parallel examination (same syllabus, same timings but different course structure)-has also been released and my name is not on that either.
However, there is that feeling deep down that I've not gotten through the revaluation. I acknowledge and accept that feeling, but I'm worried that it may affect my result when it does come out. I meditate, I really do, every evening before I sleep on getting a positive result, and go to bed feeling good.

I wish I could erase those nagging little doubts that I do not deny exist, deep down.

Any help here would be hot!

Cheers

Akshay

No comments:

Post a Comment