Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let's rock

Hello all!

Welcome to my blog, dedicated to Adventures in Manifesting. Here will I post my daily (yes, daily!) journal on my experiences with the Law of Attraction and manifesting. If you wish to leave to leave a comment. do so, however kindly name yourself when you do.

I'll begin by sharing a little about myself, if it doesn't bore you too much ;)

I am 22, and I reside in India. I am currently pursuing Chartered Accountancy. I work at one of the world's largest professional services organisations.

I enjoy football, cricket, golf and sports in general. I'm an avid fan of Manchester United. My biggest inspirations and role models are all athletes.

Other things I love are watching movies, travelling (especially road trips), reading and, of course, writing.

I am a fitness addict and diligently present myself at the gymnasium six days a week. Don't worry, this is partially mitigated by my love for nicotine and alcohol based products ;) Yes, I am a chronic smoker, and that's one thing I'd love to give up.

If there's anything you'd like to know, or share, please do. I shall start by adding my list of things to manifest and the experiences I've enjoyed over the last 12 months.

Cheers

Akshay

No comments:

Post a Comment