Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 6: I wanna rock! ROCK!

Like the song by Twisted Sister. That's the mood I was in ALL day. I just wanted to ROCK! And I did, a bit ;)

It's been a great day. Weather was AWESOME, so I just got into the car, pumped the volume up, turned down the windows and droooooooove!!! Nothing like the wind in your face and rock music in your ears and being able to control the speed of the vehicle in question ;)

Met up with an old friend today, caught up a bit and chilled for a while.

Didn't do any serious studying today. But what the hell, I needed to let some steam off. Just hoping and praying that all goes well and I don't have to attempt those exams again. Yeah, I do acknowledge my apprehension. Every morning I check the site, and my heart goes up to my mouth, and I feel relieved that there's no news. No news is good news, but I don't buy it. Or do I? Because I'm actually relieved when I see a blank where my name's supposed to be. Is this resistance? Am I affecting my ability to manifest a good result because of this feeling?

The day ended on a high note, like it started. Chennai Super Kings take home a victory, and everyone's in high spirits (pun intended).

I'd give this day a B+. There aren't going to be any A+ days until my results come out, because I have to be studying. But I'm gonna make up for that :D

Here's to all of you, the best of AIM to everyone.

Cheers

Akshay

No comments:

Post a Comment